Belarus is the country of forests, small hills, rivers and blue lakes. Belarusian nature is soft, harmonic and moderate.
Belarus is an interesting region providing good rest and impressions.
With a complex history and rich architecture Belarus is a wonderful place to explore no matter what time of year.
With a diverse geography and a passion for natural history and wildlife Belarus would be an outdoor enthusiasts' dream.
Whether this is your first visit to Belarus or your fifth, come explore all it has to offer.
We would like to invite you to our beautiful country and ready to assist in every possible way of visiting.
We provide organization of a wide range of trips through the whole county so you could enjoy historical,cultural,ethnographic and environmental places of interests on your own choice.
WE ARE PLEASED TO OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING:
• Tours in Minsk – modern capital of Belarus.
• Excursions across Belarus.
• Themed tours, with animation and interactive programs, industrial tourism, shop tours.
• Museums, art galleries and exhibitions
• From Belarus to border countries (combine tours Belarus - Poland, Lithuania, Russia and etc).
• Special tours (Orthodox Belarus, Places of the jewish past in Belarus, The way on Military Glory).
• Entertainment (theatres, circus, concerts ,casino, hunting, fishing, horse-riding, skiing).
• Educational program (Summer school, Russian Language Course, On topic).
• Business tourism (We offer an extensive range of venues for conferences, corporate meetings and trainings or incentive trips and offer the complete service).
• Wellness/rehabilitation tours: health resorts, SPA and recreation (Mineral water, healing mud. All health resorts are located in pine woods, on banks of rivers and lakes, where the air itself already has health improving power, high level of medical services and excellent food).
• Medical tourism; Treatment in Belarus (Belarusian clinics guarantee high quality of medical services with up-to-date technologies, recognized by the world medical practice)
• Event tourism ( the international festival "Slavyanskiy bazar", the film festival "Listopad", traditional folk and sport events)
• Ecotourism (rest in the traditional belarusian houses).
We provide: visa support, medical insurance,accommodation either in hotels (hostels)or in hospitable private apartments, meals, guides & interpreters, excursion programs, cultural, educational and entertainment programs, transfers from/to the airport or train/bus station, transportation services...
Our company will take care of you during your stay in Belarus and offer you a complex of services, from documents formalization to a full program of your stay.
Each client is important to us, we work with individual tourists, as well as with groups.
Explore Belarus with us!!!